IT help and support
Contact the service desk if you need assistance with an IT problem or service request.
If your organisation is digitally supported by NHS Informatics Merseyside, you can access IT support by visiting NHS Informatics Merseyside's Self Service Portal.
From here, you can use our Informatics Digital Assistant (IDA) to:
- Update your contact details
- Instantly log your IT request online
- Track the progress of any existing IT requests and add any additional information
- Send direct messages to the digital teams dealing with your IT requests
- Live chat with an IT Service Desk engineer (available 8am - 8pm)
To help us best support you, please only contact your IT Service Desk by telephone for urgent IT support.
Urgent support includes digital problems that are impacting your ability to work or deliver your service, such as your computer not working or not being able to log in or access an important system.
For further information about the alternative methods of contacting your IT Service Desk and which is the most appropriate for you, please read our guide on contacting your IT Service Desk.