System integration is becoming an increasingly important and growing area of health informatics and involves enabling systems to communicate with each other and share information effectively.
Our integration experts work with healthcare professionals to develop system integration interfaces for core business and clinical systems using integration engines.
This work involves analysing and scoping integration requirements, designing interface processes to improve information flows between systems, the development of interfaces and on-going support and maintenance.
Key features of the service include:
- Consultancy - analysis and scoping of integration requirements.
- Design of interface architecture to streamline business processes and information flows.
- Development of interfaces using integration engines such as Orion Health Rhapsody.
- Implementation and monitoring service.
- On-going support and maintenance.
The main focus of our system integration work to date has involved supporting healthcare organisations to update their legacy Electronic Patient Record (EPR) systems. However, we also provide support, developing solutions when multiple systems are causing complexity or operational difficulties in order to enable information to flow seamlessly between different systems.
Need further information?
To find out more about our integration services or to discuss your requirements in further detail, please get in touch and our experienced team will be happy to help you.