Digital Innovation and Consultancy
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a comprehensive Digital Innovation and Consultancy Service where we work with customers to support their digital transformation plans by identifying opportunities for service improvement and patient care enhancement by adopting a ‘digital first’ approach utilising cutting edge technology and innovation.
With the technology landscape constantly evolving, the latest digital trends are closely monitored, along with developments in digital health and communication technologies, to identify opportunities for enhancing and streamlining the way healthcare services are delivered, managed and experienced.
- Stakeholder engagement to identify innovative improvement ideas and opportunities for digital service enhancement.
- Horizon scanning across technology, legislation and society - identifying state of the art technologies and monitoring the latest digital trends e.g., surrounding machine learning, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Research and evaluation of new technologies and innovative solutions including detailed appraisals to document risks and benefits associated with the adoption of new technologies.
- Business case development and management.
- Knowledgeable and experienced digital consultants who have a thorough understanding of the standards defined within the Digital Technology Assessment Criteria for health and social care (DTAC).
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified development professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.