System Data Migration and Data Sharing
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a System Data Migration Service.
This service supports digital transformation by providing support for the sharing and migration of data between systems and creating electronic views of one system in another, including legacy data which needs to remain accessible.
NHS Informatics Merseyside’s Data Migration Experts has a proven track record and many years of experience managing successful, large-scale, highly complex data migrations across core clinical and business systems.
- Consultancy in the safe and efficient migration of NHS data from legacy systems to modern solutions including links with other external shared care records.
- Data sharing and migration strategy support.
- Data quality and governance assessments.
- Proven data migration tools and methodologies.
- Clinical and business change management expertise.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Certified in PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.