Digital Estate Planning
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a compressive Digital Estate Planning Service to support the estate management plans of those we work with. This may involve plans for the development of a new hospital site or estate relocations.
Due to the varied and complex nature of the digital requirements needed to effectively support these plans, a multidisciplinary team of experts are involved to provide technical consultancy to deliver a state-of-the-art digital service covering every aspect of digital estate planning including
- Network infrastructure and connectivity
- IT equipment order and installation
- Display screen and audio-visual requirements
- Dedicated technical lead providing consultancy services on the digital requirements of estate plans. This involves:
- Involvement in estate management design plans.
- Scoping requirements and documenting service specifications.
- Options appraisals.
- Digital device and software license management support – acquisition, installation and support including third party engagement.
- Wraparound digital expertise from technical, project management and digital innovation teams.
- Many years of knowledge and experience supporting complex NHS estate management plans including new hospital builds and relocations.
- Certified programme and project managers who work to MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.
Specialist network infrastructure expertise with CISCO certification.
ISO27001 certification for ‘the provision of Informatics Security Consultancy / Support and Technical service’.