NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a specialist Security Systems Service to protect the NHS digital infrastructure network from security threats.
The service is in line with IS027001 and cyber essentials certified and our security specialists boast a number of industry recognised information security certifications to ensure a robust and secure infrastructure.
- Security information and event management (SIEM) - supporting threat detection, compliance and security incident management through the collection and analysis (both near real time and historical) of security events.
- Real time monitoring and incident response resolution.
- Internal vulnerability monitoring services - providing a scan of your organisation’s IP addresses to help identify cyber security risks and benchmark compliance.
- External vulnerability monitoring and management – using the latest artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to identify and remediate security incidents before damage is caused.
- Penetration testing services to expose vulnerabilities within the network and build resilience in line with the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT).
- IT security maintenance including malware protection and patch management to ensure that all software is the latest supported version.
- ISO27001 certification for ‘the provision of Informatics Security Consultancy / Support and Technical services.
- Members of the NHS Digital Cyber Associates Network (CAN).
- Members of the National Cyber Security Centre’s Cyber Security Information Sharing Partnership.
- Qualified security professionals with certifications including System Security Certified Professional (SSCP), ISO Lead Auditor (ISO LA), Certified Information Security Management (CISM) and Health Care Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP).